Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 More Funny Stories About Customers Getting Tongue-Tied In The Worst Way!

| Right | January 29, 2021

Dear readers,

Our first roundup featuring customers getting hilariously tongue-tied didn’t begin to scratch the surface of the enunciation entanglements contained within our archives. So here we present, for your reading pleasure, ten more funny stories about customers saying the worst things at the worst time!

 

Somebody’s Not Listening – If only language was that simple.

Enough To Make You Quai – Wow, a real-life Dad Joke!

Some Films Are Just Sick – So close, and yet horrifyingly far.

A Smoking Computer Is Always A Bad Sign – Hits from the comments: “Announcing the new Google Bong. We really put the ‘high’ in ‘high-speed’.”

Had Too Many Muska-Beers – It’s an easy mistake to make, especially if you’re a… well, you know.

Digical Is Made Up Of Ones And D’ohs – Earworms from the comments: “Let’s get digical! Digical! I wanna get digical!

Those Who Have Impotence Will Never Lose Their Flower – That is an exceptionally personal question!

Playing The Name Game – Be grateful, kiddo; she braved a snowstorm for your game!

Buffalos In The Mist – Do you want to be the lucky person who gets to milk the gorilla?

Pain In The Derrière – If you use yeast to make a flat-bread, is that a naan-starter?

 

We hope you enjoyed this Tongue-Tied-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

13 Hilarious Stories About Customers Who Dialed The Wrongest Number Ever

 

14 Funny True Stories About Customers Getting Tongue-Tied In The Worst Way!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!