Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Very Protective Of Their Students

| Learning | April 10, 2016

(My art class is pretty laid back and everyone there tends to be pretty rowdy. Our teachers always tell us to wear “protection” while painting, which is basically our slang term for an apron. Since I’ve gotten pretty comfortable in class I eventually stopped wearing an apron while working. I’m currently making a palette and accidentally got a bit of paint on my jeans. I went over to the sink to get a paper towel and began trying to scrub the paint off.)

Assistant Teacher: “Did [My Name] get paint on herself again?”

Me: *trying not to laugh* “No…”

Teacher: *looks up from organizing* “See, you’d think she would have put on some protection after the first time, but no. She can’t do that; she’s [My Name]. Watch, one day she’ll have 3 kids and I’ll say: well, you should have used protection.”

Class: *explodes with laughter*

Me: *still laughing as I walk shamefully to the other side of the room to put on an apron*

(A couple days later.)

Friend: *enters class and sits down to paint*

Teacher: “[Friend]! Put on protection! Didn’t your mother ever tell you anything?”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!