Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Un-Adult-erated Access

, | Learning | May 22, 2015

(This classmate is actually one of the instructors for another class in the schoolhouse. Our computer class has become a prerequisite for his, so they have him audit the class, to see what material he can cut from his own teachings.)

Classmate: “I can’t believe what my kids tried pulling!”

Me: “What happened?”

Classmate: “The older kid showed the younger kid where to find adult material online, and then how to delete the Internet history.”

Me: “Wow. How’d you find out?”

Classmate: “Well, the younger was silly enough to leave a printout in the printer. But even then, I would have STILL found out. Deleting the history doesn’t stop me from seeing where they go online. What’s sad is that … they KNOW I do this for a living yet they still thought they knew more about computers than the old man?”

(When I got to the fleet to work with computers, I found out that he wasn’t lying. NOTHING stopped the admins from finding out where people went online, no matter how often someone tried to erase their history – or how much they lied to us about it!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!