Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Queen Of Hearts On Line Two

| Right | March 5, 2014

(I’m doing troubleshooting with a customer, mostly to see if I can figure out what’s wrong with her washer. She’s just unplugged it for one minute and plugged it back in.)

Me: “Okay, let’s try to get it to fill up with water, and then manually switch it to a point in the cycle where it drains.”

Caller: “Okay! I’ll do a speed wash, then you can call me back in 20 minutes when it’s done!”

Me: “Great idea!”

(I hear beeping in the background, and I’m assuming this is the machine beginning the cycle.)

Caller: “Oh, no! I think we broke it more!”

Me: *panicking* “Oh, no! What’s it doing?”

Caller: “Now the water isn’t even filling up! All the hoses are connected and everything!”

Me: “Oh, no! Well, I’ll go ahead and set up you for service then.”

Caller: “You were supposed to fix it, not make it worse! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!”

(The caller yells the last bit, and I jump so badly I fall out of my chair and knock my headset off. When I pick it back up, I hear her laughing.)

Caller: “Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry I scared you! I was only fooling!”

Me: “That’s okay. I’m awake now.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!