Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Mayo-No-No

| Working | October 11, 2015

(I’m in the drive thru and have just ordered a chicken pita sandwich. After a 5-10 minute wait, I pull up to pay.)

Cashier: “I’m sorry; they didn’t let me know we are out of pita.”

Me: “Oh, man, I didn’t want anything that was too greasy. What else do you have with chicken in it?”

Cashier: “We have a chicken sourdough.”

Me: “Ok, I’ll get that, but with no sauce.”

(The cashier puts the order in and takes my money. I notice there are a couple of cars behind me.)

Me: “Do you want me to pull around to the front?”

Cashier: “You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

Me: “Yeah, but I’m pretty sure that the orders for the people behind me will be done before mine, so I might as well let them get their food.”

(I pull around to the front and wait for about 5-10 minutes for my food. She brings it out to me. The sandwich has mayo on it. I go in.)

Me: “I ordered this with no sauce because I’m allergic to mayo.”

Cashier: “Oh, I forgot to put in no sauce!”

(They make me another sandwich. I take it back out to the car and see no mayo, take a bite only to realize it’s beef, not chicken.)

Me: “Um, I think at this point I should be getting my money back. This is beef. Not chicken.”

Cashier #2: “Oh, I’m sorry.” *she goes back to the cook and tells her it’s chicken, not beef*

Me: “AND NO SAUCE!” *I say it loudly hoping the cook would hear*

(After another wait, the cashier brings me another sandwich.)

Cashier #2: “Check it before you go out.”

Me: “I was already planning to.”

(I opened it and it was chicken, slathered in mayo. Finally, approximately an hour after I had first put in my order at the drive thru speaker, I finally had my food. And they ignored me when I asked for my money back.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!