Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Hiding The Meaning Of Being Mean

| Related | February 14, 2015

(It has been a long day of cleaning, furniture moving, and re-arranging everything in our living room to make it where we can see and interact with each other. Due to the kids’ whining and complaining, we’ve had problems with them not only getting on our nerves, but keeping them from harassing each other. Now dinner is done and the kids are lying happily on the floor watching TV while we sit behind them on the sofa and chair.)

Wife: “Well, I think this is really good. We might see a change in how we relate to each other now that we can see each other.” *with a look towards our kids* “Perhaps we’ll be nicer with each other, too. What do you think?”

Me: “Well…” *I give her a mock anger face and then flash the finger at her*

Wife: “I can’t believe you did that!” *laughs in disbelief*

Son and Daughter: “What? What?”

Me: “I made a stupid angry face at her.”

Wife: *once the kids aren’t looking, shoots the finger back at me*

(We spent about twenty minutes trying not to laugh while we kept being ‘mean’ to each other and not being seen by the kids.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!