Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

He’s Reaching For The Stars

, , | Right | May 13, 2016

(I work in a toy store and it’s not odd for me to be approached by children asking where items are located in the store. However, one day I’m approached by a little boy, his mother, and his grandmother.)

Boy: “Excuse me; do you have anything on planets?”

Me: “Planets? Sure! Right this way.”

(I lead the group to area for our science section which was where our space-centric toys were located and the little boy gasps.)

Boy: “I have that one!” *points to a space system mobile set* “Oh, I want this!” *picks up a box of glow-in-the-dark planets* “Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto!”

Me: “Whoa, you know all the planets, huh?” *surprised because he can’t be older than three*

Boy’s Mother: “He knows all the moons, too. He just loves space.”

Boy: “Look! It’s got Saturn’s rings!” *holds up the set*

(Cutest little boy ever. Whenever I’m feeling a bit blue, I tend to think of the budding little space scientist.)


This story is part of our Pluto roundup!

Read the next Pluto roundup story!

Read the Pluto roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!