Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Dishonest Arrival

| Friendly | October 30, 2015

(I needed to drop of some items at a friend’s business. I was going to leave them outside, under cover if she wasn’t there, as it was after closing. I notice her car and several others parked outside, so I ring to say I am there. My friend comes to the door.)

Friend #1:“Oh, it’s you. Is everything okay?”

Me: “Yes, I was leaving items for [Other Friend].”

Friend #1: “Come upstairs. We are all up there.”

(I go up and join in what everyone is doing. I am there about five minutes when another friend comes up to me.)

Friend #2: “[My Name], I need to apologise to you. I didn’t realise I was ignoring you.”

Me: “What do you mean? I only just got here and you were busy.”

Friend #2: “You haven’t been here all evening?’

Friend #1: “No, I just let her in. She’s only just arrived.”

Friend #2: “I am going to kill [Husband]! When I asked him how long you had been here for, he told me that you had been sitting on the lounge next to me all evening and that I had been rudely ignoring you!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!