Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #97235

, | Unfiltered | October 4, 2017

(My friends and I are getting food at a [Fast Food franchise]. They’re still in line, so I wait at the side, next to the registers. The kitchen area is in plain view from there, and I notice someone wearing an ‘Assistant Manager’ tag walking around agitatedly while holding a phone.)

Assistant Manager: (into phone): “No, what the f**k is going on? This is bullsh*t!”

(He keeps walking around between counter and kitchen area, alternatingly yelling into his phone and stopping to berate the employees. They all just keep working calmly – it seems they are already used to his tantrums. I shoot them a sympathetic glance, wondering if there is anything I can do.
Suddenly the Assistant Manager stomps back into the kitchen and THROWS his phone, which crashes onto the ground. Several people flinch.)

Assistant Manager: (to one of the male employees): “P**s off, f**ing f*gg*t!”

(My jaw drops. Being a short gay man who has been physically attacked several times and thus reacts badly to open aggression, I just want to get the heck out of the situation, but I still have to wait for my friends who are oblivious to the last comment. Needless to say, my appetite is gone.
I tell my friends later and they are as shocked as I am. I’ve since sent an online complaint detailing the situation and asking for feedback, but so far I haven’t heard back…)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!