Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #328130

| Unfiltered | May 4, 2024

We love cats and have rescued a number of them. There is a bobtail mama that roams the neighborhood. We have tried to trap her to get her spayed because she is constantly getting pregnant.
We currently have four bobtails from four different litters.
One is named Flynn. He is a character in himself. He started off small, but learned to adapt to being small. He learned to climb a straight back chair with rungs to get on to the sewing table & then into the window. When he falls asleep, he is out.
I had gone to the kitchen and when I came back I found him asleep on his back, on the blanket on the table. The only thing was, from his front legs to the top of his head were hanging off the table. We were surprised he didn’t fall off, but he didn’t.
He has also let a small set of kittens “suckle” on him after they were weaned from their mother. It is only one or two, but he just lets them do it even though they aren’t getting milk. He knows they just need the comfort.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!