Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #328070

, , | Unfiltered | May 2, 2024

This story is set in the early days of the COVID lockdowns.

I live in a condo in Downtown Minneapolis. I usually use the skyway to get around, but lately, due to COVID, it’s been closed off and locked during the majority of the day.

So I’m walking on the side walks on my way to pick up groceries. A middle aged guy starts following me around, muttering things at me. The things he mutters escalate pretty fast. At some point he starts going “You want me to rape you, is that what it is, you’re sending mixed messages, you want me to rape you?” Over and over.

At this point I’m already desperately searching for just about any door or business that are open, but even though it’s only late afternoon, almost everything is closed due to COVID.

Suddenly a young man on a bicycle rides past, and kicks the weird guy in the back, knocking him to the ground. I start running. “HEY YOU LITTLE BITCH!” the man shouts. The bicyclist turns left at the next corner. I turn right.

The old creep turns left after the bicyclist. I run all the way to the grocery store and use their phone to call the cops.

The officer who arrived took a verbal statement from me, and told me that they probably won’t be able to catch the creep. I’ve never learned if anything came from my report, even though the creep did mention his name, and I told it to the cops.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!