Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #326599

| Unfiltered | April 27, 2024

My sister has a reputation for being rather violent. While I don’t condone her behaviour in generally, some of her antics get shared among the family as amusing anecdotes.

This happens when she’s in year 8 (12-13 years old).

She’s walking to her maths class, which is in the second half of a narrow corridor that has a door in the middle. She needs to pass through that door to get to her classroom, and is not allowed to enter from the other side of the building because of the one way system.

In front of the door is a handful of year 9 (13-14) boys. The door is a push door from this direction, but it has handles on both sides. One of the boys has his arm looped through both handles, blocking some kids (some year 7s) on the other side of the door being able to pull it open.

My sister walks up to the boys, while her friends hang back. She talks to one that was in the middle of the group.

Sister: Excuse me please.

Boy: No.

Sister: I said, “Excuse me please.”

Boy: And I said “No.”

Sister: Okay.

She then picks up this kid that is a year or two older than her, and throws him halfway across the corridor behind her. (It’s a short corridor, but not short enough for that to not be an exageration on her part). She didn’t turn to look back at him, but her friends say he caught himself on his forearms, and he lay there watching her in shock for a few moments before scrambling to his feet.

The boys she didn’t throw move to the sides of the corridor, leaving space for her to walk through. The boy who had his arm through the handles is struggling to get his arm out, but can’t manuever his elbow properly in his panic. This only lasts for a few moments, and then he joins his friends at the sides of the corridor.

The kids on the other side of the door have all taken several steps back to let me sister pass as she pushes the door open, and her friends hurry after her. They arrive at their maths class just in time. One of her friends said that the other kids didn’t move until my sister had entered the classroom.

A month or so later, my sister is in another part of the school. A couple classes are waiting outside their classroom doors, but are messing around so there’s no room to walk through that segment corridor.

My sister opens the door and enters that segment of corridor. She says nothing, and just walks forward. The first kid in her way happens to glance in her direction, and he moves to the side almost instantly. This causes a chain reaction where the rest of the students notice someone near them moving, notice my sister, and then move themselves.

The rowdy bunch of kids formed two neat lines to their classroom doors as she walked past. Now, my sister had gotten used to all the year 7s doing this after the earlier incident, but as she approached the end of the corridor, she recognised the handful of year 9s whose door blocking had started it all. They were very studiously not looking at her.

That’s the story of how my sister spent the majority of her time at high school acting as if she was Moses parting the Red Sea whereever she walked.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!