Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #297311

, , | Unfiltered | July 28, 2023

I love my husband with all the love in the world but sometimes I just don’t understand his logic.

We recently bought a composter and I have been collecting dry things such as old paper, thin cardboard, paper bags, and leaves for it for a few weeks now. We are now making breakfast sandwiches in the kitchen when this conversation happens.

Husband: Can we compost bread?
Me: I am actually not sure. Let’s look it up!
Husband: Ok good. I just didn’t want you to get mad at me for throwing it out.
Me: Truthfully, I was going to throw out the ends but we are learning together…. So it looks like you can compost bread and used chopped-up cardboard boxes like from pizza boxes as well as paper towels.
Husband: Cool.

A short time later I go to throw something away and I notice a cardboard box in my trash from a pan of English muffins. I asked why it was in the trash and all he could say was “food stuff”.

This man thought to check to see if bread could go into the composter and has been collecting cardboard all week to prepare for this composter but couldn’t put two and two together as we were talking about it. I love him, but sometimes I don’t know where his head is at.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!