Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28343

Unfiltered | March 6, 2017

I’ve got a couple of days of work so I’m having a day out in Cardiff. I get hungry so I stop and buy some chips and sit down on one of the few unocupied benches to eat. Almost immediately a pigeon lands on the seat next to me, I wave him of and keep eating but his presence brings more pigeons soon I’m surrounded. At this point the cheeky guy who started this takes advantage of my distraction to rush me. I drop a chip and they all go for it.

I decided to get out of there and move to the opposite side of the square where a young lady is sitting. She’s smiling as I approach but as sit down she gets a look of horror.

Lady: Get away!

Me: What?

Lady: You’ll bring those things over here. Get away from me!

I get up to go but she apparently decides I’m not moving fast enough and pushes me. It’s not very hard but it’s enough that I spill a couple of chips. I walk of and sit on the next bench down next to this bored old guy who doesn’t even look at me. As I go back to eating I hear shrieks and see the lady being swarmed by the pigeons because of the chips I spilled. Figuring justice was served I go back to eating and was left unbothered for the rest of my meal by either people or birds.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!