Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #282312

, | Unfiltered | January 31, 2023

I like occasional moment of quiet. My husband, on the other hand, is a guy, who considers a lull in conversation to be his own personal failure. On our very first date, he is very nervous, as I am the first woman he dated in many years. Everything is lovely, but at one moment we just run out of things to talk about.
My future husbabnd (desperate to fill the silence): “Umm, do you know there are eleven species of cockroach in our country, five endemic and six imported?”
After a brief period of shock we had a good laugh about it.
But yesterday, eight years later, he hugs me from behind, as I am brushing my teeth, because he knows how I hate it.
Me (brandishing the toothbrush): “Back off! I have toothbrush and I am not afraid to use it!”
Husband (throws hands in the air): “Why am I even trying? Other women complain about not getting enough attention, and when I try to hug you, you treat me like some kind of cockroach!”
Me: “Well, are you endemic or imported?”
We completely crack up laughing, and he actually kneeled in front of me and pronouced me again the best thing that happened to him.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!