Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #274244

, | Unfiltered | December 11, 2022

(For whatever reason, my measurements tend to surprise people. For example, I walked into a store that specializes in jeans:)

Me: Hi! I’m looking for [style, color, cut] jeans. Can you help me?

Employee: Wow! You’re the best customer ever! I’d say you’re a… [size] long?

Me: Uhh I think that’s my size, but I’m definitely a regular… Sometimes a short.

(The employee took it in stride, but seemed pretty surprised. Tall does not always equal long legs, people! I’m all torso! Another time I walked into a lingerie store. This interaction was much less pleasant:)

Me: Hi! I’m looking for a racerback bra. Do you have any?

Employee: Hmm you’re probably a C? Maybe a B? I think we have some over here.

Me: *politely* Oh, I’m actually a D.

Employee: No you’re not.

Me: *put off by her quick response* Umm yes, I am. Do you want me to show you the size card they gave me the last time I was here?

Employee: I think you’re wrong.

Me: ???

(I left soon after. Just because I don’t look like what you’re used to doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about–you don’t always know best!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!