Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #266889

, | Unfiltered | September 1, 2022

I’m in my Sophomore year of high school. It was near the end of the school year, and a very warm out. Normally I wear a baggy hoodie, shorts with leggings, and knee-high lace-up boots. I’ve been told I look like a walking anime character. On this summer day, I was wearing a tank top and shorts that showed off my curves a little more than I was used to, without my leggings and boots, of course. I was leaving to go home and as I walked through the door, from behind me I heard a voice say “DAAAAAAMN!” like a cat-call. Surprised, I turned around to see one of my friends and a guy I have seen around and spoken to, but didn’t really know. When the guy saw my face he immediately got a horrified epression and said “Oh s***, it’s you!” My friend was laughing his a** off, and I know the guy meant it as a compliment, so I laughed too. After that, any time he saw me around, he would just start apologizing. I just took it as a compliment.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!