Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #247569

, , | Unfiltered | November 13, 2021

As I am walking across the parking lot to go to Chipotle, I am forced to stop suddenly because two women are driving WAY over the safe speed limit for a parking lot, and they clearly aren’t planning to stop for me. I just shake my head and enter the store.

Chipotle is a make-your-own burrito bar, so you move down the line and tell the employee what you would like on your burrito, and they make it in front of you. As I am paying for my burrito, I notice the same women from the parking lot enter the store, and as they are ordering I witness this exchange. Note: Recently, there has been a recall on Romaine lettuce due to an E. coli bacteria outbreak)

Woman #1: Next, I would like some lettuce.

Employee: Oh, I’m sorry ma’am, we are currently out of lettuce due to the E. coli outbreak; we aren’t allowed to stock Romaine lettuce.

Woman #1: (pause) NO lettuce?

Employee: I’m sorry, there is no lettuce.

Woman #2: (snidely) Well, you do know it’s only for ROMAINE lettuce, right?

Employee: We usually only carry Romaine lettuce, unfortunately.

Woman #1: Well! I guess I just won’t have any lettuce then!

(Thank you, Chipotle, for trying to avoid killing us…Unlike some people who can’t seem to safely control their vehicles!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!