Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

12 Times Servers Got Awful Tips

| Right | June 9, 2020

Dear readers,

In the US, it is customary to tip your server. Good service = good tip, right? Well not according to the customers in the following 12 stories:

 

A Crap Tipper – Remember, the house always wins…

Picky Penny Pinching Plant Pilfering Patrons Provide Poor Perks – Don’t spend it all at once!

Not Tipped To Be A Good Night – Sadly… that’s what tips are.

Tipped In Your Favor – We all have one relative just like this.

That Tipped Her Over The Edge – Tips? For service? How insulting!

Preorder Disorder, Part 2 – Customers so bad they become a hazing ritual.

Crime Has Reached A Tipping Point – Ended up tipping in their favor!

Got A Tip-Off About Grandpa’s Antics – Tip jars in reverse.

Giving You A Tip Right Back – I’m going to give you a piece of my mind, about 10% of it.

Car-Tipping – When tipping is not enough…

Not Sure Who Is Supposed To Be The Greedy One Here – Here is an ironic tip:

Next Time We Know Where To Shove Those Pancakes – This story is an epic, and so is the conclusion.

We wanted to end the post on a good note, so here are some examples of tippers that went the other way!

Reaching The Tipping Point – Tips for everyone!

Judge A Sandwich On Its Filling – For those who can make a difference…

Drink To A Fine Resolution – How we wish we could always talk to customers like this…

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!