Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #104001

, | Unfiltered | January 21, 2018

(A guy over 6’5″, invites himself into my car on his first day, does pay me regular fee everyone else does for driving them. Every time I’m left alone with him in car he starts saying sexist stuff about me being fertile woman, uneducated in the field and too young anyway – I’m 23 at the time, history art graduate doing well, good office job in IT company. That day The guy tries to invite himself into my car again over e-mail, I’m not reacting. He comes over, looking at his phone as he speaks to me)

Guy: At four as usuall?

Me: Me? Yes.

Guy: (simply stating) Okay, I know I said I’ll pay the debt today, but I’ll pay tomorow, with today’s fee.

Me: Sure thing, it’s [leaving today’s fee for ride out]

(He finally looks up from his phone, does the quick math and frowns a little)

Guy: Plus [today’s fee for the ride]

Me: No.

Guy: What do you mean no?

Me: Because I’m not driving you anymore.

(He frowns, actually confused)

Guy: Why?

Me: Because I don’t want to.

(a short pause, he’s even more confused)

Guy: Why?

Me: Because you keep presenting your sexist opinions on woman even through I asked you not to a few times already and said I ‘d like not to talk about such things with you.

(Not gonna lie, Adrenalin rush is a thing)

(The guy is staring at me, silent and confused)

Me: It’s [leaving today’s fee for ride out].

(He pulls out the money and leaves them on my table before leaving without another word.)

My coworker: I think I’m scared of you a little now. I wouldn’t have the balls to tell him the truth. Wow.

(not my first time dealing with sexist idiot)

(a moment later a Boss from the office next door comes and asks who talked to The Guy, our boss points at me nearly 5 feet tall petite girl, the Boss from next door starts laughing really hard and says he’s sulking at his table. Turns out nobody is happy with him or his work and that he refeses to take orders from the boss, who is a woman and does as if he did not hear her. Later on he misses the bus, calls me desperately, begging me to drive him for the last time. I refuse of course, because I’d be scared to do so anyway after all this too. Later he is seen CRYING near the office building back exit. He got kicked out the following week after making some remark about another lady boss in whole different district office.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!