Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Will Always Find A Way To Get Hot And Bothered

, | Right | March 9, 2015

(I work as a manager at a fast food restaurant and sometimes I deal with incredibly strange ‘complaints.’)

Me: “[Restaurant], [My Name] speaking. How can I help you?”

Caller: “Hi, I just got home from coming through your drive-thru and my chicken is too hot.”

Me: “…Too hot as in ‘spicy’ hot, or ‘heat’ hot?”

Caller: “Heat.”

Me: “Uh. Okay, it’s supposed to be hot.”

Caller: “That’s why I’m calling. The chicken’s too hot.”

Me: “I’m not sure I follow. What is it exactly that you want me to do for you?”

Caller: “Well, the chicken’s too hot.”

Me: “Okay, is it too hot because it’s been sitting in the warmers for too long or because it’s fresh?”

Caller: “No, it’s fresh. It was actually quite nice. Very juicy, too.”

Me: “Yeah…?”

Caller: “So, what are you going to do about it?”

Me: “What do you WANT me to do about it?”

Caller: “Okay, you know what? You’re so unhelpful. Give me the number to your head office; I’m filing an official complaint.”

Me: “Uh, okay, ma’am. The number is [head office number].”

Caller: “You’ll be hearing from me again soon!” *click*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!