Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The House Of Mouse

| Related | January 2, 2013

(I’m about 12 years old and my sister about 10. We’re hanging out on our room at night both wearing our PJs; my sister wears slippers in the shape of a dog. My grandma is downstairs in the dining room.)

Grandma: *shouting upstairs* “Come here, quick!”

(I go downstairs and my sister follows.)

Me: “Mom’s not home; what’s wrong?”

Grandma: “I think there’s a mouse in the bookshelf.”

Me: “How do you know?”

Grandma: “I hear little noises. I think it might be moving the stuff we have up there.”

(I stay quiet and listen for a while but I hear nothing.)

Grandma: “I might be the TV, grandma.”

(I go back upstairs with my sister. A while passes.)

Grandma: “There it is again! Come quick!”

(I run downstairs with my sister and once again we hear nothing. My sister goes upstairs a little disappointed she didn’t hear anything but I stay. A while later I hear a soft *tip* *tip* *tip* from above the bookshelf.)

Me: “Oh, I hear it!”

Grandma: “I told you! There must be a mouse there!”

(I get on a chair and try to look up the shelf, but I find nothing.)

Me: “There’s nothing up here.”

(We hear the *tip**tip**tip* again.)

Me: “There’s the sound again!”

(My sister rushes down to hear, but after a while we don’t hear it again. Since I can’t find anything, my grandma tells me to give up and I go back upstairs with my sister. After a while, I hear the sound again and look up and I see my sister laying in bed on her stomach, swinging her feet, hitting the wall. Turns out the little noise was her slipper’s dog’s noses hitting on the wall!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!