Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

The Ghost Of Theories Past

| Learning | March 16, 2016

Student: “[My Name], the English teacher told us that this classroom is haunted. Is it?”

Me: “This is my fourth year in this room and I haven’t seen any signs of it being haunted.”

Student: “But [English Teacher] said that when this was her room, sometimes the door would open by itself.”

Me: “It did that when I first moved into this room, but I checked the doorknob and noticed it wasn’t latching properly. After I called maintenance out to fix it, it hasn’t opened by itself again.”

Student: “Well, [English Teacher] said there was a desk that the ghost really liked. The front row, third desk from the door.”

Me: “How did she know the ghost liked that one?”

Student: “That desk always feels colder than any of the others. That means there’s a ghost in it.”

Me: “I agree that that desk is colder than the others.”

Student: “So there is a ghost!”

Me: “What do you see on the ceiling right above that desk?”

Student: “An air conditioning vent… that would blow right on that desk…”

Me: “Yep, so it would be cold there.”

Student: *disappointed* “So… there’s no ghost?”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!