Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Panting For Some Help

| Friendly | June 2, 2015

(I have had a long day and am getting settled on the couch to study when the phone rings. I look at my friend’s number and know straight away:)

Me: “What did you break now?”

Friend: “What!?”

Me: “Normally you call me this late and you broke your car or computer or whatever and you want me to come fix it.”

Friend: “Oh, I didn’t break anything. Well, not this time… I promise; I just need your help.”

Me: “Figures, just when I’m settled down to study.”

Friend: *getting a bit panicked* “Well, you’re probably just being lazy sitting on your couch. I need help! I am never going to finish by tomorrow!”

Me: “Thank. I really should study though.”

Friend: *in child’s voice* “You really wanna help me!” *normal voice* “Should I come over or you find me? You should drive here.”

Me: “Leaving the house means I need pants. That’s work.”

Friend: “What?! Even if I came there you would need pants!”

Me: “Real out-of-the house pants, and not comfy pajamas I’m studying on the couch pants.”

Friend: “Boys and not wearing pants; you should stop being lazy and drive over here!”

Me: “Fine, you’re lucky you’re cute! Now give me a moment. I gotta go find some pants…”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!