Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

On The Hunt For Better Grades

| Learning | April 20, 2015

(There’s a history teacher at my school who likes to make his class fun by doing silly things, like giving nicknames and playing review games. School has just ended, and I’m in my last period class talking to my teacher and a friend, when 30 to 40 students run into the class.)

Student #1: “WHERE IS IT?! THIS CLASSROOM WAS ON THE LIST!”

Teacher: *seeming as if she expected it* “It’s somewhere on the back wall.” *points to wall covered in posters*

Student #2: “I SEE IT!”

(He pulls out a pink envelope from behind a poster. Inside is a paper that reads ‘5.’.)

Student #3: “‘5’ WITH A PERIOD?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!” *they all rush out*

Me: “[Teacher], what just happened?”

Teacher: “They wanted to know their test grades early, so their teacher made a scavenger hunt. They have to go to other teacher’s rooms, find the clues put it together, and possibly get their test scores. They weren’t told anything about the clues other than the rooms they’re in, though.”

Me: “What’s the answer?”

Teacher: “His old room number. The scores are in the room.”

Me: “What if they don’t know that? They could get the order of the numbers wrong.”

Teacher: “That’s why I said ‘possibly’.”

Friend: “That’s awful!”

Teacher: “I think it’s more fun than the last time. Each student was given a unique equation and they had to solve for their grades.”

Me: “I might become a teacher now, just so I can do this.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!