Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Grades Are Going To Hell

| Learning | June 23, 2014

(I’m 13 and the religious studies teacher at our school is a priest. He’s very short tempered and very unforgiving. This is the first time I haven’t done my homework as we had a car accident the night before.)

Me: “I’m sorry, sir. We were in an accident on the way home from school last night and I didn’t manage to do my homework.”

Teacher: “That is no excuse. What are you?”

(This is the question he asks anyone who does something he views as wrong. All of my teachers have been sympathetic and have given me extensions on my work. I’m upset enough about his lack of concern that I don’t give the answer he has told us he expects.)

Me: “I told you that I’m sorry. I was really shaken up and you only gave us the work yesterday.”

Teacher: “Wrong! You are a miserable sinner and you will burn in Hell for your unrepentant attitude.”

Me: “Well, if I’m going to Hell I guess I’ll see you there! I’ll be the one in charge!”

(I got thrown out of the class and the school contacted my parents. My mother thought it was hilarious and told the teacher to use more of that Christian forgiveness he was always telling us about.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!