Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Getting Bent Out Of Shape

| Right | May 18, 2017

(I am sitting waiting for my car to be repaired at the service center of a dealership while I overhear this.)

Mechanic: “All right, Mr. [Customer], your car is all set!”

Customer: “Thanks! So what do I owe you?”

Mechanic: “Well, let’s see. We did an oil change and rotated your tires so it’s [Price], but I do think you should know that your wheels are bent and you may want to consider replacing your tires when you come back from vacation since they’re rather worn down and won’t function well in the snow.”

Customer: “Are you kidding me?! My wheels are bent? How the hell does that even happen?”

Mechanic: “Well, if you go over a large pot hole too quickly that may do it. See, the good thing is though [Car Brand] makes their wheels out of an alloy so they bend instead of breaking, preventing accidents.”

Customer: “Ugh! I can’t believe this. I should expect better quality out of a $50,000 car! You’d think after paying that much they would give me decent tires that didn’t wear down after 20,000 miles! This is such bullcrap! Like, seriously, this pisses me off. Oh, and for the record, you can tell me whatever you want but that car does not do s*** in the snow! It sucks! I don’t care if I can turn off the f****** traction whatever it’s total s***!”

Mechanic: “Uh… right. Well, sir, here is your total. Have a great day.”

Customer: “Yeah, whatever! I don’t care! I’m mad! I expect more after you took $50,000 from me for a f****** car!”

(I was ready to tell him that if he really didn’t want his car we could trade!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!