Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Foyer And Away

| Learning | September 10, 2014

(Our band director, while possessing a sense of humor, tends to be rather strict in her teaching style. As a result, a few students develop a rebellious sort of attitude with her. One has been making rather rude comments to her section for the past few minutes.)

Director: “[Student #1], I’ve had it with your comments. If you think all of this is beneath you, then go stand in the foyer until we’re done.”

(Student #1 actually does go stand in the little area in the entrance to the band room. The class proceeds normally, until the director tries to talk and is constantly interrupted by another student making noises with his trumpet.)

Director: “[STUDENT #2]!”

Student #2: *panicking* “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m REALLY sorry! PLEASE DON’T SEND ME TO THE FOYER!”

(The class is dead silent for about three seconds, and then everyone bursts out laughing. The class ends, and as I go up to the director to return some music…)

Director: *muttering in a high-pitched voice* “Please don’t send me to the foyer!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!