Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

At This Rate They’ll Be Honey-mooning In Pollen-esia

| Romantic | October 26, 2014

(About a year ago, my boyfriend put a bee sticker on my phone to cheer me up when I was having a bad day. A couple days ago, I told him I was sad because it had almost completely peeled off. I’m texting my boyfriend while on my lunch break and finally notice that he had put a new bee sticker on it.)

Me: “So, I’m blind. I only just noticed that you put another bee on my phone. Thank you. I love it.”

Boyfriend: “I wondered if you noticed it or not.”

Me: “I haven’t really looked at my phone much until I started my break. But jeez, how blind can I beeeeee?”

Boyfriend: “You just didn’t have time to stop and look because you were so buzzy with work.”

Me: “Yeah, I was constantly flying from place to place.”

Boyfriend: “It`s ok. I forgive you, honey.”

Me: “Trying to think of more puns is becoming a sticky situation.”

Boyfriend: “My pun-fu is superior. Feel the sting of shame!”

Me: “Aaaahhh! It’s horrible! Absolutebee horrible!”

Boyfriend: “That was adorable. I love you. You`re my queen.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!