Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Amplifying The Meaning Of Life

| Learning | September 12, 2014

(Lectures held in big halls are usually recorded through the portable microphone that the professors can attach to their clothes. Therefore, for the lecture to be recorded properly, the microphone has to be worn and turned on. On this particular day, the professor is wearing the microphone but is having trouble turning it on.)

Professor: “Is it on yet? No? Well, can you hear me?”

Class: *scattered answers*

Professor: “Well, regardless, we can’t do anything about that. Too bad for those guys who decided to skip today and listen to recorded lectures later. Boy, are they missing out. That’s why you should always come to lectures! Even when they’re recorded! Things like these can happen at any time! Well, anyway, let us begin!”

(After a few minutes well into the lecture, the microphone finally comes on.)

Professor: “Ah—” *pauses when his voice is suddenly amplified* “And that, my friends, is the meaning of life. Oh, boy! Those guys who decided to not to come to class today? They really missed out, didn’t they! That’s why you have to come to class every day. Something like could happen again and you could be missing out on something amazing! Now, back to the lecture.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!