Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Acting Like Wario

| Right | January 27, 2013

Customer: “Hi do you guys have any Mario games?”

Me: “Yes of course, what system would that be for?”

Customer: “…What?”

Me: “What game system would you like that Mario game for, sir? We have them for the Wii, DS, and 3DS at the moment. We also might have a few used Gamecube ones.”

Customer: “Look, my son just wants a d*** Mario game. Can’t you just give me one?”

Me: “I’m sorry, sir, but I can’t. There are literally dozens of different Mario titles for a bunch of different systems.”

(The customer looks up at the consoles behind me.)

Customer: “I think he has that… uh… Playstation there.”

Me: “Well, in that case, I can’t sell you any Mario game because they don’t ma—”

Customer: “God d*** it! I just want to buy my son a f***ing Mario game! Why is that so d*** hard?!”

Me: “They don’t make them for Playstation.”

Customer: “Don’t you know that the customer is always right you little s***?! I drive all this way to buy my son a Mario game, and you don’t even know what you’re talking about!”

Me: “Unless we know what system he has, I can’t help you sir. It could be for the Wii, DS, 3DS, or the Gamecube.”

Customer: “Oh, so now you’re refusing me service?! I’d like to speak to your supervisor you little punk!”

(My manager has had enough at this point.)

Manager: “Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

Customer: “I’m not going anywhere! I know my rights!”

Manager: “Okay then, I’m going to call security. I recommend you leave before they arrive.”

Customer: “I thought nerds were supposed to be smart!” *leaves*


This story is part of the Mario-themed roundup!

Read the next Mario-themed roundup story!

Read the Mario-themed roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!