Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #90839

, | Unfiltered | July 12, 2017

(When other stores need cover, they generally call around and borrow baristas. I’m pretty much on speed dial for this store.

Since this store is in a shopping centre, they get some very interesting customers.)

Me: Hi, how can I help?

(The customer proceeds to list five drinks, and hands me several items to go into the store’s turbo oven).

Customer: Oh, on the ham and cheese croissant, could you remove the cheese?

Me: Oh… one second, let me check. [Supervisor], dumb question time: how do I take the cheese out of this? Is it a tong job, or do I use the plastic knives?

Supervisor: Tongs. It’s easy to get used to.

(I do so, put the now cheese-less croissant into the turbo oven and return to the customer.)

Me: (to Customer) Sorry about that. I’m from a different store, and we don’t usually get this particular request over there.

Customer: But you always do it.

Me: Maybe these guys do, but my store doesn’t.

Customer: But you always do it.

Me: … You’re not listening. I’ve never removed the cheese before – okay, nevermind. Here’s your receipt!

Customer: But you always do it! (leaves in a huff)

Supervisor: There’s a reason people prefer [my store, which gets some pretty crazy customers] to here, you know.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!