Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #56929

Unfiltered | August 29, 2016

I really like my doctor and hospital. I have never had a problem with a nurse, doctor or any other employee being anything but wonderful to me there, but this was certainly an odd experience. I’m being seen by a nurse before my doctor comes in.

Nurse: Why are you here to see the doctor?

Me:It’s my allergies again. The medicine she gave me has only given me temporary relief.

Nurse:What symptoms are you having?

Me:The same as usual. It’s my sinuses. I wake up with headaches and always feel congested.

Nurse:How long have you felt like that?

Me:Oh, I would say about two years or so.

Nurse:*Sharply*No you haven’t. That’s not possible. No one would live like that.

Me:*Completely taken aback* Um… well I have? That’s why I’ve been seeing her for two years about it.

Later when the doctor is with me.

Doctor:Sorry you still aren’t feeling great. Let’s try this new medicine.

Me:Thanks, hopefully that helps a little. I had the weirdest experience with the nurse. She told me no one could have allergy problems for two years.

Doctor:Uh… yeah, that’s up for her to say. Sorry about that.

Luckily, I’ve never seen that nurse again.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!