Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #325726

| Unfiltered | April 18, 2024

I’ve worked with many people in my life with various personalitys such as Ditzy, friendly, unfriendly etc, but this guy i sadly have had the worst time with.

He was racist, sexist, lazy, unhygienic to the extreme and just plain rude. Everyday he would just come in, gamble on his phone, do bu****all work wise, sexually harass the nurses and racially abuse the supervisor. HOW he got away with it all despite the complaints to management we’ll never know as he harassed some of them aswell.

At point my team was outsourced and we given the choice of going with the new place or stay and get a transfer, he went to the new place and i got the transfer within the organization.

Reader, i wish i could tell got better from this point…but, of course as we all know with stories like this, it didn’t.

You’re probably wondering about the unhygienic thing i mention, i might aswell tell you now. About a month after the pandemic started we were given regluations on how to clean endoscopes used on covid infected patients, wear the correct PPE and wash hands throughly afterward…he handled the dirty endoscopes BARE HANDED AND REFUSED TO WASH HIS HAND AFTER. Whenever he was called out on it he claimed racism induced harrassment (he’s Filipino).

One day after he left i was sending a faulty piece of equipment to be sent off to repair, the area i was in was where he was temporaily based for some reason and was atip. After i got off the phone to the company rep to arrange transport of the equipment, this exchange:

EXCOWORKER: { my name} clean this mess up now!

ME: im busy and its not my mess.

EXCOWORKER: YOU WILL DO AS I SAY, YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE OVER HERE (i was) YOU GO OVER THE CLEAN SIDE AND DO SEND THAT S*** BACK OVER THERE NOW!

The equipment was dirty so he essentially wanted me to condemn the hospital.
he then proceded to hurl various racial slurs in my direction.

I felt bad having to call his manager on her day off but i had no other choice regarding his abuse. While he was reprimanded he was NOT fired for whatever reason they had. he IS however on his last warning.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!