Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #310349

, | Unfiltered | November 24, 2023

I was out to dinner on a second date when my nosy sister appeared. I hadn’t told her where I was going, so I don’t know how she found me.

Sister: Hey there! Oh my gosh! (*She grabs a chair from another table and looks for a waitress*) I’ll join them.
Me: Uh … actually —
Sister: Hi, I’m (her name), we’re sisters.
Date: (*uncomfortable*) Oh, okay. Hello.
Sister: Oh we are a package deal. What you do to her, you do to me. And you do not want to f*** with me.
Me: (Sister), no, please don’t do this.
Sister: What? Don’t meet your new boyfriend?
Me: We’re just dating. Not, like, exclusive.
Sister: Listen, sweetheart, the last guy who talked to me like that ended up with a broken hand. I’m not saying I did it, but, you know? Okay? (*to me*) Remember (guy’s name)? He wanted to take you to (Movie) before me?
Me: (Sister) you need to go.
Date: Actually I think I’m gonna go. It was nice seeing you (my name). Maybe I’ll call you later.
(*He gets up and leaves before I can stop him*)
Sister: Oh he’s not the one for you. Too flaky.
Me: Are you f***ing kidding?
Sister: What?
Me: You barge in on my date, threaten him with physical violence and *he* is the problem?
Sister: He looks like a p****. You’re better off. You wanna split an appetizer?

(*I get up and leave her at the table. She tried to call me dozens of times over the next few days but my only response was that I would consider reconnecting if she stopped acting like an entitled b****. She hasn’t replied.*)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!