Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #273643

, | Unfiltered | December 1, 2022

Back when I worked in a fast food restaurant, I had to train a couple of people. All of my coworkers were people I would give a reference for at new jobs. All except for the last person I trained. Oh my god. She was the most incompetent person I have ever met. Every time I wanted to slap her.
She was supposed to be trained on registers, but she was so bad at taking orders as though she wasn’t listening to the customers.
She was changed to grills, but no matter how much we trained her or told her what to do, she would always ask us how to do something or what goes on the food. There was a time when there was a rush and she was absolutely useless. I was so stressed out I could barely eat during my break and felt nauseous afterward.
She was bad at listening, blamed others for her mistakes, bad at reading the order screen, acted like she knew everything, acted like she had seniority over others, and always messed up on the food. We also had to keep telling her to rewash ingredients WITH GLOVES ON because she kept washing with her bare hands. She would also do small coughs without covering her mouth.
There was the time I considered doubting her intelligence. I was in the back telling her how we were going to clean the bathrooms. She pointed at a jar of an ingredient and asked is that the ingredient we use for the food?
I was so happy when she quit the job because she found another better job. Even happier that the manager didn’t give her job back when the better job fired her after a couple of days because it didn’t work out. Why didn’t we give the job back? She left in the middle of the week without notice and left us high and dry covering her shifts.
If she contacts me, I’m going to ignore it. If she sees me, I’m going to wave and tell her I have places to be. If I see her, I’m going to ignore her. This is one person I hate so much.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!