Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #236044

, | Unfiltered | June 7, 2021

I work in a call centre that mostly receives calls from clients who always seem to think they’re better than everyone else because of where they work. We also create appointments for them for people to arrive at their venues and do whatever they need to do. There’s always the human element of course and mistakes are inevitably made on both sides due to the volume of work, but there’s no accounting for stupidity.

My colleague received a call from one such client who had emailed to cancel one of their appointments, because it was no longer needed. They were adamant that they’d sent the email, but there were no messages and no emails from them. When asked which email she sent it to she replied saying she had sent it to the email that gave the confirmation. My colleague looked a bit confused and asked ‘You sent it to the “noreply” email?’ Of course, she had and simply couldn’t understand why we hadn’t received her email.

Like I said, there’s no accounting for stupidity.


Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!