Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #236014

, | Unfiltered | June 6, 2021

(I moved from Romania with my parents almost two years ago.I work at a small grocery store.This customer is not well liked by the staff but by some miracle hasn’t been banned.)

Me:Your total is [total].
Sleazy customer:Want me to count the change sweetheart?You don’t have to bother your pretty little head.I know it’s hard for girls.Wish I had a nice gal like you to parade around.I love foreign girls.*wink*
Me:Sir,I think mention I’m 16.Also,you insulted my intelligence and last week I saw you shove the money in another cashier’s cleavage.Even if I were of age,I wouldn’t want to date you.
Sleazy customer:You don’t have to be such a bitch,babydoll.If you unbutton your shirt for me and smile,I might forgive you and give you a generous tip.

(One of the regulars walks in line just as he says that.He taps on the guy’s shoulder.The regular is almost 2 feet tall and muscular.)

Regular:She’s underage and you’re sexually harassing her.Pay for your shit and leave before I call my buddies.
Sleazy customer:Who the hell are you?!
Regular:A police officer with an itchy trigger finger and a teenage daughter.

(The sleazy customer goes pale and runs out without his stuff.He was banned two weeks later when he groped the owner’s wife while she was stocking shelves.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!