Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #18625

Unfiltered | April 1, 2017

I was driving home from work late (11pm), -13 F temp not counting the windchill. One of my tires went flat out where there wasn’t much other than a tavern. Went into the tavern and asked to use their phone – bartenders were rude and refused to let me, even after I explained why I needed it (I had no cell phone with me). Two guys (obviously regulars, based on how they were chatting with the bartenders), totally ignored me.

Fortunately, a rather drunk guy got up and went out to help me change the tired – running back and forth so we didn’t get too cold (he had no coat, and mine wasn’t very warm at the time, as I hadn’t been expecting to be out in the cold for more than to run into and back out of work). We got the tire changed fairly quickly, considering how cold it was, and all that guy would accept from me for helping me was a hug, refused to take a single cent from me. He also told me that it was the first time he had been to that tavern, and if that was how they treated people, he wouldn’t be going back (said tavern is now closed, despite their reputation for having good food … I guess their reputation on how poorly they treat people caught up with them).

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!