Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #18425

Unfiltered | April 25, 2016

( I have just gotten off of a very busy morning shift when I find out that senator Bernie Sanders will be having a rally and speaking at a local college campus. Being a fan of his, I drove over immediately after work, but being an idiot, I didn’t think to check the weather. I was among 300 or so people who did not get inside the venue, and after waiting for nearly two hours, I was starting to get very cold, and disappointed with the lack of audio from inside. My phone rings, and its my mom. I explain to her that I’m thinking of leaving. )

My mom: “So you’re not going to stay? What if he comes out and speaks later?”

Me: “I know, but the wind is starting to blow and all I have on is my dress and cardigan from work, I didn’t stop home to get anything else. I’ll probably see you in a little while.”

(I hang up. An older gentleman nearby must have overheard my conversation, because he approached me shortly after and offered his scarf and gloves to me. That kindness helped me make it through the next 20 minutes or so when Sanders himself came outside the venue and spoke those of us outside. Thank you so much for thinking of me, random stranger!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!