Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Teacher Keeps Drawing A Blank

| Learning | June 25, 2016

(The teacher clicks a link in a PowerPoint presentation but it’s a blank page in IE. She tries reloading a few times to more blank pages then goes to homepage of the website. It looks normal and she uses the internal search function. Blank page again. She closes everything and opens a new window and goes to homepage of website. This time there’s an error message that says the browser version isn’t supported. She closes everything quickly and clicks PowerPoint link. Blank page.)

Teacher: “There seems to be a problem; let’s try later.”

(Later on the teacher attempts the link again. Infrequently the same error is on the screen. Then a student comes up and downloads Chrome. The link works.)

Teacher: “Thanks for fixing that!”

(Class one week later. A new link for the same website. Same problem happens and the same error has come up infrequently again. Same student then downloads Chrome and it works.)

Teacher: “You’re very smart for fixing that.”

(Class, yet another week later. Same thing yet again with the same student ‘fixing’ it. Although this time he comes up much sooner.)

(Class one more week later. The first blank page.)

Teacher: “Help me.”

(Student downloads Chrome yet again.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!