Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Scratching The Surface Of Crazy

| Friendly | November 20, 2015

(I have a dog; he is a boxer mix and has sharp claws, which results in scratches down my arm when I am playing with him, totally by accident. I’m at a grocery store with my mother-in-law and my toddler. I reach up to grab an item for my mother-in-law when a lady I don’t even know grabs my arm.)

Lady: “Oh, honey!”

(She turns my arm over and ‘pets’ the scratches from playing with my dog.)

Lady: “You don’t have to do this to yourself. I have numbers. I know support groups.”

Me: *totally freaked out* “I’m all right, ma’am. It’s just from playing with my dog. He’s got real sharp claws and he does not mean to but sometimes…”

Lady: “Now, honey, stop making excuses! You need to stop this. Such a pretty girl, what could you be going through in life that is so bad that you have to RUIN yourself?”

(I’m scared, and creeped out, I keep trying to pull away from this woman, but she holds on like a vice, to the point that it is starting to hurt, upon hearing me say that she is hurting me my mother-in-law stands two inches behind the woman.)

Mother-In-Law: “YOU LET GO OF HER RIGHT NOW!”

(I never thought I would see someone jump that high or run that fast in my entire life.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!