Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Pregnant With Anger

| Working | May 28, 2015

(I am pregnant, and have to stop at a store to pick up a prescription. While waiting, I decide to look at their maternity clothes. Two female workers are standing around chatting. Worker #1 is very young, and Worker #2 is definitely middle aged.)

Me: “Excuse me?”

Workers: *chatting*

Me: “Excuse me!”

Worker #1: “Yes, can I help you?”

Me: “Can you point me in the direction of the maternity section?”

Worker #2: “I’m so sorry; we don’t have a maternity section!”

Worker #1: “We do have plus sizes though, right there.”

Me: “Yeah… Maternity is NOT plus size.”

Worker #1: “What’s the difference? If you’re getting huge, a bigger size should work anyways!”

Worker #2: “We’re really sorry; we really DON’T have a maternity section.”

Me: *to Worker #1* “Actually, there is a difference. Maternity clothes are longer in the front than the back, and are in the same size as pre-pregnancy.”

Worker #1: “Well… we still don’t have it. So if you want clothes, just go to plus size!”

Me: “Don’t EVER say that to a pregnant woman again.”

(I begin to walk off, and as I’m moving away, I hear her talking to Worker #2:)

Worker #1: “I don’t understand why she’s mad. What did I say?”

Worker #2: “SERIOUSLY?”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!