Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Direction Skills Are Dire

| Related | December 29, 2014

(My sister is taking me and her friend’s boyfriend to a party in Helsinki. None of us have ever visited the site by car so I have printed driving instructions, and so has my sister. After we reached Helsinki I notice that her instructions are useless, while mine just might be useful. We are coming to an intersection where we are supposed to turn right.)

Me: “Okay, so here-”

Sister: “SHUT UP! I am trying to concentrate on finding the right road!”

Me: “But—”

Sister: “SHUT UP!”

(We pass the intersection, and soon even my sister realises we we’re lost.)

Sister: “We must have taken a wrong turn or something.”

Me: “Actually, we missed our intersection.”

Sister: “How do you know?”

Me: “Because I have these directions here with street names and all?”

Sister: “Why didn’t you say something?”

Me: “I did. You told me to shut up, twice.”

(We make a U -turn and come back to the intersection.)

Me: “Okay, here—”

Sister: “DON’T TALK TO ME!”

(I give up and let her drive all the way back to the highway so that she can turn around and miss the intersection for the third time. Guess who she claimed was at fault? Me, of course, as I kept distracting her.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!