Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Bursting Her Dream

| Related | November 12, 2015

(I am the oldest of three kids. I have a younger brother, and sister who has been saving money for breasts implants. I hate hearing girls complain about their small boobs. We are doing laundry together when she pulls out my bra.)

Sister: “Hey, can I try this on?” *holds my DD-cup bra to her near flat chest*

Me: “Sure. What are you going to fill it with?”

Sister: *rolls eyes* “My new boobs, of course.”

Me: “I mean now. You gotta get used to having big boobs or you’ll just fall flat on your face.”

(After a while we fill two big water balloons to put into the bra. I make her put a shirt on before she takes a selfie for Facebook.)

Brother: *sees the post and grins* “Hey, how about one with me?”

Sister: “Sure.” *hugs brother and is about to take a pic*

Brother: “Cheese!” *uses sewing needle and pokes her ‘boob’*

(She captured the moment all the water soaked her front and screamed bloody murder. So being the supportive sibling I was… I popped the other one.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!