Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Back To The Teacher

Learning | May 6, 2013

(We are in first hour physics class, where the teacher is a known prankster. He has labels on various scientific equipment in the room, such as a replica of the first telescope labeled “electron accelerator,” and the ventilation cabinet for smelly experiments labeled “time machine.” There is a girl in the class who is extremely gullible and the class takes advantage of this often.)

Girl: “Mr. Q, is this really a time machine? How does it work?”

Teacher: “Sure is! Just open the cabinet, stick your head in, and flip the switch. The longer you leave it on, the farther back in time you go.”

Girl: “Cool! Can I try it?”

Teacher: “Absolutely!”

(He gives the rest of the class a look saying “play along” as she gets up, sticks her head in the cabinet, and flips the switch on for about ten seconds. Meanwhile, the schools weekly news program, produced by the students themselves, is starting. Unbeknownst to the class, this week’s episode had technical problems, and they decided to air a repeat from October’s Homecoming week.)

TV: “Good morning [school name] High, and welcome to Homecoming Week!”

Girl: *eyes get huge* “OH MY GOD IT WORKS!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!