Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Monster Of A Ring-Tone

| Related | April 23, 2015

(My mother-in-law is a nice lady, but she’s known for being loud and outspoken. My husband has taken my phone and changed the ringtone heard when she texts me.)

Me: *sitting at work when she texts me about a birthday gift for our nephews*

Phone: *lets out this loud Godzilla-like ‘RAWR!!!’ in the middle of the office*

Me: *whispering while performing the impossible task of finding the off switch while in an embarrassed panic* “Crap, crap, crap!”

(I later tell my husband about this when we meet for lunch.)

Me: “I apparently forgot to turn my phone on silent before going into work this morning. I’m pretty sure the whole office heard the ringtone you made for your mom.”

Husband: *laughing* “YES! That’s exactly what I was hoping for when I chose that ringtone. I was hoping it would go off at the most inopportune time! Did anyone say anything?”

Me: “Thankfully not. I was really hoping they wouldn’t figure out what desk it was coming from.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!