Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #57129

Unfiltered | March 29, 2017

I’m sitting in a wheelchair waiting for my flight at Kristiansand airport. I am separated from one glass wall with the corridor going from the airstrip to the airport building. The other side of the corridor has another glass wall so i have a view of the aircrafts and the runway.

I see my flight land, and then the passengers coming out. Finally, I see the crew walking into the building. They walk past me, chatting happily with eacho other. Then they reach a door. They pull on it, but it’s locked. The locking mechanism is somewhat clearly visible on the side. You need to scan a card and enter a code to open it. One of the (female) cabin crew pulls on it first, but can’t get it to open. One of the (male) pilots, pulls on the door a little harder, probably believing it to be stuck. Finally with a bit of wriggling he manages to get the door open, without doing anything with the locking mechanism. They all go through the door and let it fall shut behind them.

They are now in a relatively small space,that has only 2 doors exiting from it, one to the corridor, the other to the terminal. The crew pull on the door to the terminal but realise quite quickly it’s locked and not going to open for them. They try the other door again but they can’t wriggle it open this time. They stand in the small space, looking quite sheepish. I try not to laugh too hard as I realise they can probably see me as well and i feel sorry for them.

They try to wave over a staff member in the terminal but fail. Finally one of the airport staff outside walks into the corridor and spots them. She opens the door for them. The pilot demonstrates to her how he had managed to open the first door, managing it again. Then, the staff member walks back past me with them to the correct door… which they walked past… and had been left open for them. They walk out laughing to themselves, all a little bit embarassed.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!