Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #48060

Unfiltered | April 12, 2017

(My brother’s girlfriend and I get along really well because we both love a lot of the same TV shows.)

Brother’s Girlfriend: Your brother was looking at castles and some way or another Game of Thrones came up. Long story short, [Brother] is going to push me off the balcony, thus insinuating that some form of incest is going on. Sorry.

Me: I don’t…what…noooooo.

Brother’s Girlfriend: Haha, yeah. I didn’t know how to respond.

Me: I’m trying to figure out if that is more screwed up for you or me.

Brother’s Girlfriend: Well, I won’t die, but I’ll lose my legs. [Brother] and I are dating so that would be a bit sad. Then again, you are his sister and the whole experience might scar you emotionally. I think you’d be getting the short end of the stick.

Me: Fair enough. Although, the fact that we are rationally discussing this should say something about our state of mind. Then again, [Brother] was the one who originally came up with with it. I’m related to him and your dating him, so we can’t really claim to be too sane.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!