Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32298

Unfiltered | March 6, 2016

(I was in Junior high at this time, 8th grade. I had been going to school with almost the same classmates and friends through 6th and 7th grade, but this was the first time we had ended up into different class schedules so we had to rely on before and after school to see each other. Only one friend was in my class schedule.)

Friend in my class: “Hey, I heard [other teachers] say [our teacher] isn’t coming today and that’s why we’re all still hanging out in the hall.”

Me: “I hope it’s [awesome sub] and not [awful sub].”

Friend in my class: “It’s [awful sub].”

Friend not in our class: “Ha, she’s the worst. She doesn’t even do anything but talk the whole time, you could be reading manga or doodling, she wouldn’t even notice. ”

Friend in my class: “As long as you behave she doesn’t really pay attention to anything. I bet she wouldn’t even realize [a classmate] is out sick. You should sit at her desk!”

(We were not a very popular group of kids, we were often known for doing harmlessly stupid and silly stuff at school like dressing in all black on Friday the 13th. Scared the staff so much they sent us all to the principal’s office. So comparatively temporary identity theft was right up their alley.)

Awful sub who finally arrived: “Shut up! Sit down. Answer here!”

(As the sub runs down the roll call the rest of the class has silently noted our friend has taken seat at [sick classmate]’s desk. They dislike the sub more than us so when the sub called [sick classmate]’s name and my friend answered they all started casually trying not to laugh. Having my friend share our class that day actually made everyone’s spirits rise because every time some one would giggle at the joke the sub would go off on a tangent. I don’t think we learned anything that day, all anyone wanted to talk about was my friend hijacking another class schedule. We had that same sub several times that week, but she never did notice when the girl who was supposed to be in class came back and looked nothing like my friend.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!